Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical World Business Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any World Business related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated World Business specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the World Business Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which World Business improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if World Business does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- How will the World Business team and the group measure complete success of World Business?
- How do controls support value?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- What business benefits will World Business goals deliver if achieved?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the World Business book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your World Business self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the World Business Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which World Business areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough World Business Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage World Business projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step World Business Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 World Business project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Formal Acceptance: General estimate of the costs and times to complete the World Business project?
- Project Schedule: Does the condition or event threaten the World Business projects objectives in any ways?
- Cost Management Plan: Time management – How will the schedule impact of changes be estimated and approved?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the World Business project approach and development strategy of the World Business project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the constraints or deadlines associated with the task accurate?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization determine the requirements and product/service features important to customers?
- Cost Management Plan: Estimating responsibilities – How will the responsibilities for cost estimating be allocated?
- Variance Analysis: How do you verify authorization to proceed with all authorized work?
- Procurement Audit: Was the submission of variant tenders accepted and duly ruled?
Step-by-step and complete World Business Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 World Business project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 World Business project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 World Business project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 World Business project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 World Business project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 World Business project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any World Business project with this in-depth World Business Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose World Business projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in World Business and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make World Business investments work better.
This World Business All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.