What is involved in Workers’ self-management
Find out what the related areas are that Workers’ self-management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Workers’ self-management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Workers’ self-management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Workers’ self-management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Workers’ self-management related domains to cover and 158 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Workers’ self-management, December 2001 riots in Argentina, Anarchism in Egypt, Confédération Française Démocratique du Travail, Edvard Kardelj, Economy of SFRY, Anarchism in Ukraine, International Anarchist Congress of Amsterdam, Anarchism in Monaco, Basque Country, Anarchism and nationalism, Consensus decision-making, Hotel Bauen, International Co-operative Alliance, Classless society, Federación Obrera Regional Argentina, Egoist anarchism, Fourth International, Homeschool cooperative, Great Depression, Anarchism in the United States, Eastern Bloc, Henri de Saint-Simon, Johann Most, G. D. H. Cole, Equal opportunity, Anarchism in Korea, Che Guevara, Errico Malatesta, Fernand Pelloutier, Anti-corporate activism, Green anarchism, Confederacion General del Trabajo de España, Gandhian socialism, Anarchism in Vietnam, Free association, Criticism of copyright, Deep ecology, Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, Héctor Cámpora, Lange model, Left-wing politics, Cost the limit of price, Gerrard Winstanley, Anarchism in Australia, Libertarian municipalism, Communist League, Anarchist Black Cross, Harper’s Magazine, Anarchism in Canada, Left-wing uprisings against the Bolsheviks, A las Barricadas, Brukman factory, From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs, Anarchist communism, Anarchism in Sweden, Gamal Abdel Nasser, Criticism of capitalism, Central planning, Culture jamming, Calculation in kind, Deng Xiaoping, Brazilian Workers Confederation, Gift economy:
Workers’ self-management Critical Criteria:
Guide Workers’ self-management engagements and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Workers’ self-management results.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Workers self-management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Does Workers self-management analysis show the relationships among important Workers self-management factors?
– How can we improve Workers self-management?
December 2001 riots in Argentina Critical Criteria:
Study December 2001 riots in Argentina strategies and research ways can we become the December 2001 riots in Argentina company that would put us out of business.
– How likely is the current Workers self-management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Workers self-management objectives?
– Which Workers self-management goals are the most important?
Anarchism in Egypt Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Anarchism in Egypt planning and overcome Anarchism in Egypt skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Workers self-management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Workers self-management project lifecycle?
– Is the Workers self-management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are the usability implications of Workers self-management actions?
Confédération Française Démocratique du Travail Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Confédération Française Démocratique du Travail outcomes and probe Confédération Française Démocratique du Travail strategic alliances.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Workers self-management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Workers self-management?
Edvard Kardelj Critical Criteria:
Study Edvard Kardelj management and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Edvard Kardelj decisions.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Workers self-management is underway?
– Why are Workers self-management skills important?
Economy of SFRY Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Economy of SFRY outcomes and attract Economy of SFRY skills.
– What vendors make products that address the Workers self-management needs?
– Why should we adopt a Workers self-management framework?
– Are there recognized Workers self-management problems?
Anarchism in Ukraine Critical Criteria:
Recall Anarchism in Ukraine goals and assess what counts with Anarchism in Ukraine that we are not counting.
– Do we monitor the Workers self-management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are specific Workers self-management Rules to follow?
– How to Secure Workers self-management?
International Anarchist Congress of Amsterdam Critical Criteria:
Track International Anarchist Congress of Amsterdam planning and oversee implementation of International Anarchist Congress of Amsterdam.
– Does Workers self-management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Workers self-management process?
– What will drive Workers self-management change?
Anarchism in Monaco Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Anarchism in Monaco failures and optimize Anarchism in Monaco leadership as a key to advancement.
– Consider your own Workers self-management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– To what extent does management recognize Workers self-management as a tool to increase the results?
Basque Country Critical Criteria:
Jump start Basque Country governance and check on ways to get started with Basque Country.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Workers self-management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do we know that any Workers self-management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How much does Workers self-management help?
Anarchism and nationalism Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Anarchism and nationalism projects and define what do we need to start doing with Anarchism and nationalism.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Workers self-management been identified and analyzed?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Workers self-management effort?
– Is the scope of Workers self-management defined?
Consensus decision-making Critical Criteria:
Check Consensus decision-making governance and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Consensus decision-making results.
– Do those selected for the Workers self-management team have a good general understanding of what Workers self-management is all about?
– In what ways are Workers self-management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Hotel Bauen Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Hotel Bauen failures and find out.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Workers self-management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
International Co-operative Alliance Critical Criteria:
Apply International Co-operative Alliance planning and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive International Co-operative Alliance decisions.
– Do we all define Workers self-management in the same way?
Classless society Critical Criteria:
Test Classless society goals and research ways can we become the Classless society company that would put us out of business.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Workers self-management agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is there a Workers self-management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Workers self-management? There might be some that are less obvious?
Federación Obrera Regional Argentina Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Federación Obrera Regional Argentina decisions and explore and align the progress in Federación Obrera Regional Argentina.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Workers self-management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Workers self-management activities?
Egoist anarchism Critical Criteria:
Nurse Egoist anarchism failures and document what potential Egoist anarchism megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are the disruptive Workers self-management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Workers self-management moving forward?
– How do we go about Comparing Workers self-management approaches/solutions?
Fourth International Critical Criteria:
Guide Fourth International failures and perfect Fourth International conflict management.
– what is the best design framework for Workers self-management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Homeschool cooperative Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Homeschool cooperative quality and know what your objective is.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Workers self-management processes of our organization?
– Are there Workers self-management Models?
Great Depression Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Great Depression issues and spearhead techniques for implementing Great Depression.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Workers self-management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Anarchism in the United States Critical Criteria:
Confer re Anarchism in the United States visions and point out improvements in Anarchism in the United States.
– How will you know that the Workers self-management project has been successful?
– How do we manage Workers self-management Knowledge Management (KM)?
Eastern Bloc Critical Criteria:
Debate over Eastern Bloc engagements and stake your claim.
– What are the business goals Workers self-management is aiming to achieve?
Henri de Saint-Simon Critical Criteria:
Own Henri de Saint-Simon results and catalog what business benefits will Henri de Saint-Simon goals deliver if achieved.
– Think of your Workers self-management project. what are the main functions?
– What are all of our Workers self-management domains and what do they do?
– What threat is Workers self-management addressing?
Johann Most Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Johann Most visions and shift your focus.
– Will Workers self-management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Have all basic functions of Workers self-management been defined?
– How do we keep improving Workers self-management?
G. D. H. Cole Critical Criteria:
Drive G. D. H. Cole leadership and budget for G. D. H. Cole challenges.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Workers self-management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Equal opportunity Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Equal opportunity issues and know what your objective is.
– For your Workers self-management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Anarchism in Korea Critical Criteria:
Recall Anarchism in Korea outcomes and separate what are the business goals Anarchism in Korea is aiming to achieve.
– Do Workers self-management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Who sets the Workers self-management standards?
– How do we go about Securing Workers self-management?
Che Guevara Critical Criteria:
Devise Che Guevara planning and create a map for yourself.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Workers self-management in a volatile global economy?
– Do the Workers self-management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Errico Malatesta Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Errico Malatesta quality and correct Errico Malatesta management by competencies.
Fernand Pelloutier Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Fernand Pelloutier failures and define what our big hairy audacious Fernand Pelloutier goal is.
– What is the source of the strategies for Workers self-management strengthening and reform?
– Are we Assessing Workers self-management and Risk?
Anti-corporate activism Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Anti-corporate activism results and pioneer acquisition of Anti-corporate activism systems.
– How do we measure improved Workers self-management service perception, and satisfaction?
– How can skill-level changes improve Workers self-management?
Green anarchism Critical Criteria:
Canvass Green anarchism planning and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Green anarchism.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Workers self-management project?
– How can the value of Workers self-management be defined?
Confederacion General del Trabajo de España Critical Criteria:
Detail Confederacion General del Trabajo de España projects and work towards be a leading Confederacion General del Trabajo de España expert.
– Does Workers self-management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Gandhian socialism Critical Criteria:
Add value to Gandhian socialism leadership and slay a dragon.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Workers self-management processes?
– How do we Identify specific Workers self-management investment and emerging trends?
Anarchism in Vietnam Critical Criteria:
Coach on Anarchism in Vietnam visions and stake your claim.
– Who will provide the final approval of Workers self-management deliverables?
Free association Critical Criteria:
Analyze Free association leadership and point out improvements in Free association.
– How can you measure Workers self-management in a systematic way?
Criticism of copyright Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Criticism of copyright decisions and improve Criticism of copyright service perception.
– How important is Workers self-management to the user organizations mission?
– What are the long-term Workers self-management goals?
Deep ecology Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Deep ecology visions and point out Deep ecology tensions in leadership.
– What are internal and external Workers self-management relations?
Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia Critical Criteria:
Read up on Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia tasks and correct Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia management by competencies.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Workers self-management study?
– What is Effective Workers self-management?
Héctor Cámpora Critical Criteria:
Understand Héctor Cámpora results and report on developing an effective Héctor Cámpora strategy.
– Why is Workers self-management important for you now?
Lange model Critical Criteria:
Start Lange model tactics and intervene in Lange model processes and leadership.
Left-wing politics Critical Criteria:
Systematize Left-wing politics outcomes and define what our big hairy audacious Left-wing politics goal is.
– What is the purpose of Workers self-management in relation to the mission?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Workers self-management?
– How do we Improve Workers self-management service perception, and satisfaction?
Cost the limit of price Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Cost the limit of price governance and customize techniques for implementing Cost the limit of price controls.
Gerrard Winstanley Critical Criteria:
Grasp Gerrard Winstanley visions and describe which business rules are needed as Gerrard Winstanley interface.
– What business benefits will Workers self-management goals deliver if achieved?
– Is Workers self-management Required?
Anarchism in Australia Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Anarchism in Australia governance and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Are there Workers self-management problems defined?
Libertarian municipalism Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Libertarian municipalism tasks and proactively manage Libertarian municipalism risks.
– How will you measure your Workers self-management effectiveness?
Communist League Critical Criteria:
Chat re Communist League goals and change contexts.
– What are the barriers to increased Workers self-management production?
– Is there any existing Workers self-management governance structure?
Anarchist Black Cross Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Anarchist Black Cross decisions and sort Anarchist Black Cross activities.
– Does our organization need more Workers self-management education?
Harper’s Magazine Critical Criteria:
Participate in Harper’s Magazine tactics and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Harper’s Magazine.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Workers self-management processes?
– Are assumptions made in Workers self-management stated explicitly?
Anarchism in Canada Critical Criteria:
Probe Anarchism in Canada planning and report on setting up Anarchism in Canada without losing ground.
Left-wing uprisings against the Bolsheviks Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Left-wing uprisings against the Bolsheviks failures and devote time assessing Left-wing uprisings against the Bolsheviks and its risk.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Workers self-management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Do we have past Workers self-management Successes?
A las Barricadas Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on A las Barricadas issues and learn.
Brukman factory Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Brukman factory planning and find answers.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Workers self-management?
From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs Critical Criteria:
Examine From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs governance and overcome From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Which customers cant participate in our Workers self-management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Anarchist communism Critical Criteria:
Study Anarchist communism decisions and track iterative Anarchist communism results.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Workers self-management processes?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Workers self-management forward?
– Have you identified your Workers self-management key performance indicators?
Anarchism in Sweden Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Anarchism in Sweden governance and optimize Anarchism in Sweden leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Workers self-management values?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Workers self-management process?
Gamal Abdel Nasser Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Gamal Abdel Nasser tactics and create Gamal Abdel Nasser explanations for all managers.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Workers self-management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Workers self-management process?
Criticism of capitalism Critical Criteria:
Debate over Criticism of capitalism visions and pay attention to the small things.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Workers self-management move?
Central planning Critical Criteria:
Steer Central planning planning and correct better engagement with Central planning results.
Culture jamming Critical Criteria:
Reason over Culture jamming tasks and do something to it.
Calculation in kind Critical Criteria:
Steer Calculation in kind goals and proactively manage Calculation in kind risks.
– Think about the functions involved in your Workers self-management project. what processes flow from these functions?
Deng Xiaoping Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Deng Xiaoping goals and secure Deng Xiaoping creativity.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Workers self-management?
Brazilian Workers Confederation Critical Criteria:
Define Brazilian Workers Confederation decisions and achieve a single Brazilian Workers Confederation view and bringing data together.
Gift economy Critical Criteria:
Administer Gift economy tasks and report on the economics of relationships managing Gift economy and constraints.
– Does the Workers self-management task fit the clients priorities?
– How is the value delivered by Workers self-management being measured?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Workers’ self-management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Workers’ self-management External links:
Noam Chomsky – Workers’ Self-management – YouTube
December 2001 riots in Argentina External links:
December 2001 riots in Argentina – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/December 2001 riots in Argentina
Anarchism in Egypt External links:
Confédération Française Démocratique du Travail External links:
Confédération française démocratique du travail
Edvard Kardelj External links:
Titova soba tajni Edvard Kardelj 1 Deo Low – YouTube
Edvard Kardelj (@EdvardKardelj) | Twitter
Economy of SFRY External links:
Economy of SFRY – Revolvy
topics.revolvy.com/topic/Economy of SFRY&item_type=topic
Anarchism in Ukraine External links:
Did anarchism in Ukraine survive? – Quora
Anarchism in Monaco External links:
Anarchism in Monaco – Revolvy
broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Anarchism in Monaco
Basque Country External links:
Basque Country | region, Spain | Britannica.com
Anarchism and nationalism External links:
Benedict Anderson – Anarchism and Nationalism – YouTube
Anarchism and Nationalism | Kebele Community Co-Op
Consensus decision-making External links:
NATO – Topic: Consensus decision-making at NATO
Hotel Bauen External links:
EIGENES TRUMP HOTEL BAUEN !! | Roblox – YouTube
Hotel Bauen | Life In An Open Suitcase
Hotel Bauen Cooperativa de Trabajo – Photos | Facebook
International Co-operative Alliance External links:
International Co-operative Alliance – Home | Facebook
International Co-operative Alliance
International Co-operative Alliance
Classless society External links:
Classless Society – Home | Facebook
Federación Obrera Regional Argentina External links:
Federación Obrera Regional Argentina [WorldCat Identities]
Federación Obrera Regional Argentina – YouTube
Egoist anarchism External links:
What is egoist anarchism? – Quora
Fourth International External links:
Fourth International – Contents by Issue (1940-1945)
Fourth International. (Journal, magazine, 1964) …
Fourth International – New World Encyclopedia
Homeschool cooperative External links:
East Side Homeschool Cooperative
Homeschool cooperatives, or groups, are a derivative of homeschooling where families join together to educate their children. Cooperatives allow families to share the burden of teaching, which frees up time for parents who have other obligations such as a full- or part-time job.
Atlanta Homeschool Cooperative – Home | Facebook
Great Depression External links:
1929 The Great Depression Part 1 – YouTube
Great Depression 42 Flashcards | Quizlet
The Great Depression – The New York Times
Eastern Bloc External links:
Eastern Bloc – Official Site
Photos for Eastern Bloc – Yelp
8 Iconic Cars Built In Eastern Bloc Russia – YouTube
Henri de Saint-Simon External links:
Johann Most External links:
Johann Most Quotes – BrainyQuote
johann most (@most) | Twitter
Equal opportunity External links:
M/WBE Certifications – Missouri Office of Equal Opportunity
Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute – …
Equal Opportunity – AF
Anarchism in Korea External links:
Anarchism in Korea – SUNY Press
Che Guevara External links:
Che Guevara is executed – Oct 09, 1967 – HISTORY.com
Hasta siempre comandante che guevara – Inti Illimani – …
FACT CHECK: John Lennon Played Guitar with Che Guevara?
Errico Malatesta External links:
Errico Malatesta Reference Archive – Marxists Internet Archive
Errico Malatesta (@ErricoMalatest) | Twitter
Errico Malatesta – Home | Facebook
Anti-corporate activism External links:
Anti-corporate activism | TheHill
What is ANTI-CORPORATE ACTIVISM? What does ANTI …
Anti-corporate activism – HousingWire
Green anarchism External links:
“Green Anarchism” by Corin Bruce – YouTube
Bright Green Anarchism – Home | Facebook
Gandhian socialism External links:
What do you mean by Gandhian socialism? – Quora
Anarchism in Vietnam External links:
Anarchism in Vietnam – Revolvy
topics.revolvy.com/topic/Anarchism in Vietnam&item_type=topic
Free association External links:
Virginia Smoke Free Association
Free Association | Encyclopedia of Psychology
Compact of Free Association Declarations | FEMA.gov
Deep ecology External links:
Foundation For Deep Ecology
Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia External links:
RL.·. 1821 Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia – Photos | Facebook
Escola Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia | El Masnou
Héctor Cámpora External links:
Argenmex. Héctor Cámpora. Temporada 2009 – YouTube
Lange model External links:
Lange model trein#70 – YouTube
What is LANGE MODEL? What does LANGE MODEL …
Left-wing politics External links:
Let’s free blacks from left-wing politics – wnd.com
Gerrard Winstanley External links:
HISTORY: Gerrard Winstanley and the Diggers – YouTube
Gerrard Winstanley | Facebook
Libertarian municipalism External links:
Libertarian Municipalism – Home | Facebook
What is Libertarian municipalism? – Quora
Communist League External links:
Young Communist League USA – New York – Home | Facebook
Der Junge K Marx | League of the Just to Communist League
Young Communist League-Vancouver – Home | Facebook
Anarchist Black Cross External links:
Detroit Anarchist Black Cross – Home | Facebook
Chicago Anarchist Black Cross – Home | Facebook
Boston Anarchist Black Cross
Harper’s Magazine External links:
Harper’s Magazine (@Harpers) | Twitter
Harper’s Magazine – Home | Facebook
Harper’s Magazine – Android Apps on Google Play
A las Barricadas External links:
Leonor Almendralejo | A las barricadas
A las barricadas (Versión original) – YouTube
On Black Bloc – A Las Barricadas
Anarchist communism External links:
Anarchist Communism: Freedom for All – reddit
Anarchist communism – an introduction – Libcom.org
Gamal Abdel Nasser External links:
Gamal Abdel Nasser (1918-1970) – Find A Grave Memorial
Gamal Abdel Nasser – Jewish Virtual Library
Criticism of capitalism External links:
Criticism of capitalism
One of the main modern criticisms to the sustainability of capitalism is related to the so-called commodity chains, or production/consumption chains. These terms refer to the network of transfers of materials and commodities that is currently part of the functioning of the global capitalist system.
Culture jamming External links:
Culture Jamming the Film | Jammin\’ Ladies
Culture jamming. (eBook, 2009) [WorldCat.org]
Culture Jamming…What is it? | Jammin\’ Ladies
Calculation in kind External links:
What is CALCULATION IN KIND? What does …
Deng Xiaoping External links:
Selected Works of Deng Xiaoping – Internet Archive
Deng Xiaoping – English–People’s Daily Online
The thought of Deng Xiaoping – ScienceDirect
Brazilian Workers Confederation External links:
Brazilian Workers Confederation – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Brazilian Workers Confederation
Gift economy External links:
Gift Economy – Home | Facebook
The Political Gift Economy – emptywheel