Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Platform evangelism Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Platform evangelism related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Platform evangelism specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Platform evangelism Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Platform evangelism improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Platform evangelism objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- How does Platform evangelism integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- What are current Platform evangelism Paradigms?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- How do we go about Comparing Platform evangelism approaches/solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Platform evangelism book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Platform evangelism self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Platform evangelism Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Platform evangelism areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Platform evangelism Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Platform evangelism projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Platform evangelism Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Platform evangelism project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Is the Platform evangelism project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Project Portfolio management: If the PMO does not properly balance the portfolio of Platform evangelism projects, who will?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ask participants to close their laptops and place their mobile devices on silent on the table while the meeting is in progress?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Platform evangelism project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Lessons Learned: Is your organization willing to expose problems or mistakes for the betterment of the collective whole, and can you do this in a way that does not intimidate employees or workers?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much past performance information should be requested?
- Procurement Audit: Are individuals with check-signing responsibility prohibited from signing blank checks?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the Platform evangelism project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What expertise is not available in your department?
Step-by-step and complete Platform evangelism Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Platform evangelism project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Platform evangelism project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Platform evangelism project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Platform evangelism project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Platform evangelism project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Platform evangelism project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Platform evangelism project with this in-depth Platform evangelism Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Platform evangelism projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Platform evangelism and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Platform evangelism investments work better.
This Platform evangelism All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.