Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PBX Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PBX related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PBX specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PBX Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 867 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PBX improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 867 standard requirements:
- How do Hosted PBX Providers handle multiple concurrent calls on a single number alloted to their client?
- What is the best virtual hosted PBX platform to use for our phone Customer Service team?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Do the PBX decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- How do we know that any PBX analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- How would you define the culture here?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PBX book in PDF containing 867 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PBX self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PBX Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PBX areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PBX Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PBX projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PBX Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PBX project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the PBX project schedule(s)?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the PBX project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is funded schedule margin reasonable and logically distributed?
- Quality Audit: Does the suppliers quality system have a written procedure for corrective action when a defect occurs?
- Executing Process Group: What does it mean to take a systems view of a PBX project?
- Project Charter: PBX project Deliverables: What is the PBX project going to produce?
- Quality Audit: Are multiple statements on the same issue consistent with each other?
- Procurement Audit: Is sufficient evidence required for all disbursements (except nominal amounts)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Risk Management Plan: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
Step-by-step and complete PBX Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PBX project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PBX project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PBX project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PBX project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PBX project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PBX project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PBX project with this in-depth PBX Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PBX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PBX and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PBX investments work better.
This PBX All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.