Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Open standard Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Open standard related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Open standard specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Open standard Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open standard improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Can support of open standards or a proprietary security model be added using extension points to the infrastructure, such as a handler or intermediary programming models?
- Technologies for Interoperability: Are open standards required, or can appropriate interoperability be achieved through Enterprise Application Integration middleware?
- Can support for open standards (for example, WS-Security, SAML, Kerberos, LDAP, x509 certificates) in the infrastructure and other participating systems be used?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Open standard forward?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Is the Technology based on general Open Standards?
- How would one define Open standard leadership?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- Do you have a vision statement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Open standard book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Open standard self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Open standard Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Open standard areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open standard Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Open standard projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Open standard Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Open standard project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Log: Will the Open standard project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Have most organizations benefited from outsourcing?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is risk handled within this Open standard project organization?
- Change Management Plan: Would you need to tailor a special message for each segment of the audience?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What happens if you cannot produce the documentation for the single audit?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Open standard project results verified and Open standard project documents archived?
- Procurement Audit: Is the company policy on purchasing covered by a written manual?
- Quality Audit: How is the Strategic Plan (and other plans) reviewed and revised?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Lessons Learned: What are your lessons learned that you will keep in mind for the next Open standard project you participate in?
Step-by-step and complete Open standard Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Open standard project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Open standard project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Open standard project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Open standard project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Open standard project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Open standard project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Open standard project with this in-depth Open standard Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open standard projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open standard and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Open standard investments work better.
This Open standard All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.