Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What do we want to improve?
- How can you measure IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale in a systematic way?
- Does the IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale task fit the client’s priorities?
- Think about the people you identified for your IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is risk handled within this IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project organization?
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms for evaluating the departments suppliers performance in relation to prices, quality, delivery and innovation?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the primary purpose of the human resource plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale projects?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the range and quality of its accommodation, catering and transportation services are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale project with this in-depth IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale investments work better.
This IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.