What is involved in Large-Scale Agile Development
Find out what the related areas are that Large-Scale Agile Development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Large-Scale Agile Development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Large-Scale Agile Development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Large-Scale Agile Development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Large-Scale Agile Development related domains to cover and 284 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Large-Scale Agile Development, Enterprise Unified Process, IT infrastructure deployment, Waterfall model, Elephant in the room, Trygve Reenskaug, Cleanroom software engineering, Software engineering, Software documentation, Software deployment, Extreme programming practices, IT infrastructure, Systems modeling, Aspect-oriented software development, Programming tool, Agile Unified Process, Function model, Bertrand Meyer, Peri Tarr, Domain-driven design, Adaptive software development, Integrated Authority File, Requirements analysis, Rate of return, Extreme project management, Project management, Software testing, Watts Humphrey, Spiral model, Agile testing, Scaled Agile Framework, Computer engineering, Scrum Master, Use case, Model-driven development, Cross-functional team, Object-oriented programming, UML tools, Pair Programming, Agile modeling, Business agility, Greenfield project, Feature-driven development, Large-Scale Agile Development, Capability Maturity Model, Philippe Kruchten, Business intelligence, Risk management, Human resources, Software construction, Ivar Jacobson, Rational Unified Process, Executable UML, Story-driven modeling, Systems analysis, Software maintenance, User story, Work in process, Software quality, Rolling Wave planning, Acceptance testing, Data science, Software design pattern, Software configuration management, Flexible product development, Iterative and incremental development:
Large-Scale Agile Development Critical Criteria:
Check Large-Scale Agile Development tasks and define what our big hairy audacious Large-Scale Agile Development goal is.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Large-Scale Agile Development process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Large-Scale Agile Development process available?
– Is maximizing Large-Scale Agile Development protection the same as minimizing Large-Scale Agile Development loss?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Enterprise Unified Process governance and summarize a clear Enterprise Unified Process focus.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Large-Scale Agile Development processes?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Large-Scale Agile Development activities?
– Who will provide the final approval of Large-Scale Agile Development deliverables?
IT infrastructure deployment Critical Criteria:
Guide IT infrastructure deployment engagements and customize techniques for implementing IT infrastructure deployment controls.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Large-Scale Agile Development. How do we gain traction?
– For your Large-Scale Agile Development project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Are accountability and ownership for Large-Scale Agile Development clearly defined?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Waterfall model engagements and find out.
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Large-Scale Agile Development opportunities costing us money?
– What will drive Large-Scale Agile Development change?
Elephant in the room Critical Criteria:
Reason over Elephant in the room quality and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Elephant in the room.
– How do we Improve Large-Scale Agile Development service perception, and satisfaction?
– Why is Large-Scale Agile Development important for you now?
– How do we go about Securing Large-Scale Agile Development?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Map Trygve Reenskaug tactics and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Trygve Reenskaug is getting what it needs.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Large-Scale Agile Development process?
– Are there recognized Large-Scale Agile Development problems?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Refer to Cleanroom software engineering tactics and learn.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Large-Scale Agile Development goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What is the source of the strategies for Large-Scale Agile Development strengthening and reform?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Software engineering issues and gather practices for scaling Software engineering.
– In the case of a Large-Scale Agile Development project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Large-Scale Agile Development project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Large-Scale Agile Development project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– What are the short and long-term Large-Scale Agile Development goals?
– How will you measure your Large-Scale Agile Development effectiveness?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Software documentation tasks and catalog Software documentation activities.
– Among the Large-Scale Agile Development product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Large-Scale Agile Development?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Large-Scale Agile Development leaders?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Scan Software deployment results and be persistent.
– What are all of our Large-Scale Agile Development domains and what do they do?
– What is our Large-Scale Agile Development Strategy?
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
Track Extreme programming practices risks and maintain Extreme programming practices for success.
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What are specific Large-Scale Agile Development Rules to follow?
– What threat is Large-Scale Agile Development addressing?
IT infrastructure Critical Criteria:
X-ray IT infrastructure engagements and work towards be a leading IT infrastructure expert.
– Can we achieve even more efficient utilization of software and hardware within mission systems and IT infrastructure investments?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Large-Scale Agile Development leader?
– Do the Large-Scale Agile Development decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What IT infrastructure do we have and what do we need to support the future organization needs?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– How to get alignment between business strategy and IT infrastructure?
– What is Effective Large-Scale Agile Development?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Systems modeling projects and catalog Systems modeling activities.
– Is Supporting Large-Scale Agile Development documentation required?
– What are our Large-Scale Agile Development Processes?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Understand Aspect-oriented software development planning and stake your claim.
– what is the best design framework for Large-Scale Agile Development organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Do we have past Large-Scale Agile Development Successes?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Programming tool issues and achieve a single Programming tool view and bringing data together.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Large-Scale Agile Development?
– What are internal and external Large-Scale Agile Development relations?
Agile Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Agile Unified Process outcomes and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Agile Unified Process projects.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Large-Scale Agile Development product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Large-Scale Agile Development forward?
– Is Large-Scale Agile Development dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Function model management and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Function model projects.
– How can you measure Large-Scale Agile Development in a systematic way?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Bertrand Meyer failures and interpret which customers can’t participate in Bertrand Meyer because they lack skills.
– Have you identified your Large-Scale Agile Development key performance indicators?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Large-Scale Agile Development activities?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Review Peri Tarr planning and shift your focus.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Large-Scale Agile Development experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– When a Large-Scale Agile Development manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Domain-driven design outcomes and research ways can we become the Domain-driven design company that would put us out of business.
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Adaptive software development projects and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Adaptive software development.
– Will Large-Scale Agile Development have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Large-Scale Agile Development is underway?
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Administer Integrated Authority File failures and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Integrated Authority File decisions.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Large-Scale Agile Development project manager?
– Is there any existing Large-Scale Agile Development governance structure?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Track Requirements analysis issues and drive action.
– How will you know that the Large-Scale Agile Development project has been successful?
– How do we manage Large-Scale Agile Development Knowledge Management (KM)?
Rate of return Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Rate of return strategies and remodel and develop an effective Rate of return strategy.
– Why should managers set the required rate of return higher than the rate at which money can be borrowed when making a typical capital budgeting decision?
– When using the net present value method, how does one know whether the true rate of return is greater or less than the discount rate?
– When using the time adjusted rate of return method, how does one know when the true rate of return has been found?
– Is the true rate of return greater than or less than the discount rate?
– Are there Large-Scale Agile Development problems defined?
– What is Internal Rate of Return (IRR)?
– Are there Large-Scale Agile Development Models?
Extreme project management Critical Criteria:
Talk about Extreme project management tactics and report on developing an effective Extreme project management strategy.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Large-Scale Agile Development study?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Project management governance and report on the economics of relationships managing Project management and constraints.
– Troubleshooting – are problems related to what is actually changing (the change), to the management of tasks and resources to make the change happen (project management) or to issues relating to employee engagement, buy-in and resistance (Change Management)?
– Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
– What are the key considerations and decisions that must be made to ensure your project management office is appropriate for your organization?
– Exactly how does one go about adapting the agile project management model for collocated teams to virtual ones?
– Are there metrics and standards that can be used for control of agile project progress during execution?
– To what extent are agile and traditional project management techniques mutually exclusive?
– So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– How is agile project management performed in the context of virtual teams?
– How will jettisoning certain processes and structure impact the business?
– What is meant by an integrative approach to project management?
– Operationally, what does project management integration mean?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 9 – one or the other, or both?
– What is the Technical aspect of Project Management?
– What is the meaning of success in this context?
– What about when our context is not so simple?
– What project management certifications do you hold?
– How much project management is needed?
– How do we minimize impact and cost?
– Velocity -how fast are we going?
– What is the cost of change?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Frame Software testing tactics and assess and formulate effective operational and Software testing strategies.
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Focus on Watts Humphrey issues and transcribe Watts Humphrey as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Large-Scale Agile Development process?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Spiral model outcomes and innovate what needs to be done with Spiral model.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Large-Scale Agile Development models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Large-Scale Agile Development agendas for the next 3 years?
Agile testing Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Agile testing quality and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Agile testing projects.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Large-Scale Agile Development? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Large-Scale Agile Development with what users do day-to-day?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Add value to Scaled Agile Framework decisions and improve Scaled Agile Framework service perception.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Large-Scale Agile Development project?
– What is our formula for success in Large-Scale Agile Development ?
– How would one define Large-Scale Agile Development leadership?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Computer engineering failures and get out your magnifying glass.
Scrum Master Critical Criteria:
Map Scrum Master decisions and research ways can we become the Scrum Master company that would put us out of business.
– How do we know that any Large-Scale Agile Development analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How to deal with Large-Scale Agile Development Changes?
– Who is the scrum master?
Use case Critical Criteria:
Check Use case management and do something to it.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Large-Scale Agile Development strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
– What tools specific functionality do clients use the most often in data management to what degree and for what use case?
– Are responsibilities clear across monitoring market developments, engagement, internal communication, driving use cases?
– Are efforts focused on identifying use cases from real pain points (and not finding a problem for blockchain to solve)?
– Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
– Are there select partners in your peer group that may allow you to share thinking and build use cases together?
– What are the use cases that your organization is targeting currently for its cmdb/cms?
– How can the internet of things represent an innovative use case in our sector?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– Are there potential use cases that your organization wants to drive?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– Are any competitors experimenting with use cases?
– How do we Lead with Large-Scale Agile Development in Mind?
– What use cases are affected by GDPR and how?
– How to Secure Large-Scale Agile Development?
– Do we have Things use cases?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Explore Model-driven development adoptions and look for lots of ideas.
– Does our organization need more Large-Scale Agile Development education?
– How do we maintain Large-Scale Agile Developments Integrity?
Cross-functional team Critical Criteria:
Face Cross-functional team tactics and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Cross-functional team.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Large-Scale Agile Development processes?
– How can skill-level changes improve Large-Scale Agile Development?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Talk about Object-oriented programming governance and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Object-oriented programming services.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Large-Scale Agile Development strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who needs to know about Large-Scale Agile Development ?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Add value to UML tools tactics and assess what counts with UML tools that we are not counting.
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Read up on Pair Programming adoptions and get going.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Large-Scale Agile Development?
Agile modeling Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Agile modeling tasks and integrate design thinking in Agile modeling innovation.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Large-Scale Agile Development values?
Business agility Critical Criteria:
Check Business agility results and improve Business agility service perception.
Greenfield project Critical Criteria:
Use past Greenfield project goals and perfect Greenfield project conflict management.
– Will IT be a partner, driving business value, building an IoT architecture and collaborating on greenfield projects?
– Is the Large-Scale Agile Development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Discuss Feature-driven development leadership and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Feature-driven development.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Large-Scale Agile Development processes of our organization?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Large-Scale Agile Development requirements in detail?
Large-Scale Agile Development Critical Criteria:
Define Large-Scale Agile Development risks and intervene in Large-Scale Agile Development processes and leadership.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Large-Scale Agile Development project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Large-Scale Agile Development project lifecycle?
Capability Maturity Model Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Capability Maturity Model quality and find out what it really means.
– Think about the functions involved in your Large-Scale Agile Development project. what processes flow from these functions?
Philippe Kruchten Critical Criteria:
Chart Philippe Kruchten failures and learn.
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Discourse Business intelligence governance and give examples utilizing a core of simple Business intelligence skills.
– Does the software provide fast query performance, either via its own fast in-memory software or by directly connecting to fast data stores?
– What are the main differences between a business intelligence team compared to a team of data scientists?
– What are some best practices for gathering business intelligence about a competitor?
– Does your BI solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– What specialized bi knowledge does your business have that can be leveraged?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– Who prioritizes, conducts and monitors business intelligence projects?
– What information needs of managers are satisfied by the bi system?
– What are some of the hidden costs associated with BI initiatives?
– What are the pros and cons of outsourcing business intelligence?
– Number of data sources that can be simultaneously accessed?
– How do we use AI algorithms in practical applications?
– What are the pillar concepts of business intelligence?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
– What are the best client side analytics tools today?
– How can we maximize our BI investments?
– Do you offer formal user training?
– Types of data sources supported?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Explore Risk management strategies and report on the economics of relationships managing Risk management and constraints.
– When a risk is retired, do we review the history of the risk to record any lessons learned regarding the Risk Management processes used. is the team essentially asking itself: what, if anything, would we have done differently and why?
– What impact has emerging technology (e.g., cloud computing, virtualization and mobile computing) had on your companys ITRM program over the past 12 months?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once the system is put into production (e.g., ongoing risk management after implementation)?
– Does our Cybersecurity plan include recognition of critical facilities and/or cyber assets that are dependent upon IT or automated processing?
– For the most critical systems, are multiple operators required to implement changes that risk consequential events?
– To what extent is Cybersecurity Risk Management integrated into enterprise risk management?
– Has the approach to risk management been tailored to suit the scale of the projects?
– What is our rationale for partnerships: social intermediation or Risk Management?
– How can organizations advance from good IT Risk Management practice to great?
– Are passwords, log-ins, and email accounts cancelled and reassigned?
– Can we share data with the expectation of uniform protection?
– Where do we locate our Cybersecurity Risk Management program/office?
– Has the ERM initiative been mandated by the regulators?
– What scope do you want your strategy to cover?
– Is our Cybersecurity plan tested regularly?
– How much to invest in Cybersecurity?
– Will the rule interfere with others?
– How will we pay for it?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Test Human resources tactics and look for lots of ideas.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– May an employee be retaliated against for making a complaint or reporting potential violations of these principles?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– What happens if an individual objects to the collection, use, and disclosure of his or her personal data?
– Should pay levels and differences reflect what workers are used to in their own countries?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– How is The staffs ability and response to handle questions or requests?
– How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
– To achieve our goals, how must our organization learn and innovate?
– How do you view the department and staff members as a whole?
– What will be your Human Resources needs for the first year?
– How can we promote retention of high performing employees?
– When can an employee access and correct personal data?
– How is Staffs knowledge of procedures and regulations?
– Does all hr data receive the same level of security?
– What does the pyramid of information look like?
– Analytic Applications: Build or Buy?
– What is personal data?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Software construction outcomes and catalog Software construction activities.
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Rank Ivar Jacobson leadership and devise Ivar Jacobson key steps.
– How do we go about Comparing Large-Scale Agile Development approaches/solutions?
– How do we keep improving Large-Scale Agile Development?
Rational Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Grade Rational Unified Process adoptions and look in other fields.
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Test Executable UML results and get going.
– Are we Assessing Large-Scale Agile Development and Risk?
Story-driven modeling Critical Criteria:
Study Story-driven modeling adoptions and define Story-driven modeling competency-based leadership.
– Think of your Large-Scale Agile Development project. what are the main functions?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Align Systems analysis management and document what potential Systems analysis megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What qualifications should the Systems Analysis team be looking for when hiring their new team member?
– Can the system actually be made to operate in the organization, or will people resist it?
– What are the important external or multisectoral determinants of system performance?
– What are the principal mechanisms likely to bring about performance improvements?
– What process must the company go through to obtain and implement a new system?
– What are the different roles that are played on our systems development team?
– What service providers would be able to build this application if outsourced?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What other technologies, tools, or equipment are used in this process?
– What are the organizations relationships with other organizations?
– How can case tools be used to support requirements determination?
– How should Systems Analysis incorporate multisectoral components?
– What does it mean to develop a quality software system?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– What types of systems development plans are needed?
– What part of the system is working well?
– What is behavioral Systems Analysis?
– What are top managements roles?
– How will the system work?
– Can something be changed?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Guide Software maintenance tasks and prioritize challenges of Software maintenance.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Large-Scale Agile Development processes?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Large-Scale Agile Development process?
User story Critical Criteria:
Facilitate User story engagements and find the ideas you already have.
– How likely is the current Large-Scale Agile Development plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
Work in process Critical Criteria:
Check Work in process decisions and gather Work in process models .
– What are the Key enablers to make this Large-Scale Agile Development move?
– How much does Large-Scale Agile Development help?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Software quality engagements and figure out ways to motivate other Software quality users.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Do we monitor the Large-Scale Agile Development decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– What are the barriers to increased Large-Scale Agile Development production?
Rolling Wave planning Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Rolling Wave planning engagements and gather practices for scaling Rolling Wave planning.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Large-Scale Agile Development delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Acceptance testing Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Acceptance testing results and observe effective Acceptance testing.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Large-Scale Agile Development, including any consulting or professional services?
– What is your process for client reviews or acceptance testing?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Test Data science goals and track iterative Data science results.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Large-Scale Agile Development? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– In a project to restructure Large-Scale Agile Development outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
Software design pattern Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Software design pattern decisions and get going.
– Can we do Large-Scale Agile Development without complex (expensive) analysis?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Software configuration management decisions and prioritize challenges of Software configuration management.
– To what extent does management recognize Large-Scale Agile Development as a tool to increase the results?
– Do Large-Scale Agile Development rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Flexible product development Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Flexible product development tactics and create a map for yourself.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Large-Scale Agile Development strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the disruptive Large-Scale Agile Development technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who sets the Large-Scale Agile Development standards?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Learn from Iterative and incremental development failures and point out improvements in Iterative and incremental development.
– Have all basic functions of Large-Scale Agile Development been defined?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Large-Scale Agile Development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Enterprise Unified Process External links:
IT infrastructure deployment External links:
Project Control | IT Infrastructure Deployment | Molex CES
Waterfall model External links:
Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
How to make a realistic waterfall model – YouTube
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Elephant in the room External links:
Elephant In The Room – Gemstones | Sola Tunes
Elephant in the Room | Tulsa Men’s Haircuts | Grooming …
Elephant in the Room – W&S Financial Group Distributors
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
[PDF]Cleanroom Software Engineering – Georgia Tech …
Cleanroom Software Engineering – Cleanroom method steps
[DOC]Cleanroom Software Engineering – DAU Home
Software engineering External links:
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Software Engineering Institute
Software documentation External links:
Lifesize Hardware & Software Documentation
Progress® Software Documentation
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Software deployment External links:
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – New York University
Extreme programming practices External links:
[PDF]Extreme Programming Practices Used to Facilitate …
Extreme Programming Practices Used to Facilitate …
IT infrastructure External links:
The term infrastructure in an information technology (IT) context refers to an enterprise’s entire collection of hardware, software, networks, data centers, facilities and related equipment used to develop, test, operate, monitor, manage and/or support information technology services.
Chef – Automate IT Infrastructure | Chef
Systems modeling External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Electrical Systems Modeling
Center for Dynamic Systems Modeling and Control | …
military systems modeling | DCS Corp
Programming tool External links:
17-144 – XS Smart Sensor Pro+ Programming Tool
XKLOADER2 – 2nd Gen XPRESSKIT Computer Programming tool
MAX WITH OBDII Diagnostic & Programming Tool | The Wheel Group
Agile Unified Process External links:
The Life Cycle of the Agile Unified Process – YouTube
The Agile Unified Process – Department of Computer Science
Function model External links:
A power function model using R statistics – YouTube
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer (@Bertrand_Meyer) | Twitter
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Bertrand Meyer – Official Site
Domain-driven design External links:
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels, Belgium) | Meetup
What is Domain-Driven Design?
Adaptive software development External links:
The Benefits of Adaptive Software Development | Adaptik
Adaptive Software Development – How is Adaptive …
3 Answers – What is adaptive software development? – …
Integrated Authority File External links:
Integrated authority file: IAF – Digital Collections
Requirements analysis External links:
CBAP 2.0 Requirements Analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Introduction to Requirements Analysis | About …
[PDF]2 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS – New York …
Rate of return External links:
Internal Rate of Return (IRR) – Math is Fun
Internal Rate Of Return – IRR
Extreme project management External links:
eXtreme Project Management The Practical Agile …
Project management External links:
Membership | Project Management Institute
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Software testing External links:
tap|QA – Software Testing, Continuous Integration, Selenium
Embedded Software Testing | Vector Software
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Watts Humphrey External links:
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Spiral model External links:
methodology – Agile Vs Spiral Model for SDLC – Stack Overflow
SDLC Spiral Model – Tutorials Point
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Agile testing External links:
Agile Testing Days
Agile Testing – Tutorialspoint
Agile Testing Collection, The | InformIT
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Product Owner – Scaled Agile Framework
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 4.5) – Scale Enterprise Agile
Computer engineering External links:
Electrical and Computer Engineering
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering (NDSU)
Scrum Master External links:
Scrum Roles: Scrum Master — SitePoint
Use case External links:
TeamViewer Use Case – Remote Access
Identify use case scenarios | Microsoft Docs
What is a Use Case? – Definition from Techopedia
Model-driven development External links:
Model-Driven Development with IBM Rational Rhapsody – YouTube
Model-Driven Development of .NET Enterprise Applications
Cross-functional team External links:
Creating a Cross-Functional Team: Taking Meaningful …
Building a Cross-functional Team – CBS News
Pair Programming External links:
Pair Programming – YouTube
Pair Programming & Mentoring @ CoverMyMeds | …
Agile modeling External links:
Agile Modeling and Prototyping – mcla.instructure.com
An Introduction to Agile Modeling
Agile Modeling with Mind Map and UML | StickyMinds
Business agility External links:
Business agility is the “ability of a business system to rapidly respond to change by adapting its initial stable configuration”.
Greenfield project External links:
The Greenfield Project
Capability Maturity Model External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
[PDF]A Capability Maturity Model to Assess Supply Chain …
Philippe Kruchten External links:
Philippe Kruchten – Official Site
Philippe Kruchten (@pbpk) | Twitter
Business intelligence External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Risk management External links:
Education Risk Management | Edu Risk Solutions
[PDF]Title Insurance: A Risk Management Tool
Human resources External links:
Human Resources | City of Fort Worth, Texas
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson Intl. (@IvarJacobsonInt) | Twitter
Ivar Jacobson International – Home | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson International
Rational Unified Process External links:
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
A Manager’s Introduction to the Rational Unified Process …
The IBM Rational Unified Process for COTS-based …
Executable UML External links:
Executable UML (xUML)
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
Systems analysis External links:
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
SKM Systems Analysis, Inc. – Power System Software and …
Technology Services / Systems Analysis & Support
Software maintenance External links:
Citrix Software Maintenance Support Program – Citrix
Software Maintenance | Agvance
User story External links:
User Story – Business Analysts Handbook
What is user story? – Definition from WhatIs.com
User Story Workshop – Eventbrite
Work in process External links:
[PDF]Inventory Summary Work in Process Summary
Work in progress vs work in process – Grammarist
Work in process. (Book, 1973) [WorldCat.org]
Software quality External links:
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
Rolling Wave planning External links:
Rolling Wave Planning for Earned Value Management Systems
Rolling Wave Planning in Project Management
Acceptance testing External links:
Acceptance Testing – Investopedia
UltiPro User-Acceptance Testing (UAT) Instructions | …
Data science External links:
What is Data Science?
Data science (Book, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
Software design pattern External links:
Popular Software design pattern & C# videos – YouTube
Software configuration management External links:
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
Set up the software configuration management …
Software configuration management
In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
Iterative and incremental development External links:
CiteSeerX — Iterative and Incremental Development: A …
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)