Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Embedded software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Embedded software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Embedded software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Embedded software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Embedded software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- Think about the people you identified for your Embedded software project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- How are measurements made?
- What will drive Embedded software change?
- Is there a standardized process?
- What is our Embedded software Strategy?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Embedded software?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Embedded software book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Embedded software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Embedded software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Embedded software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Embedded software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Embedded software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Embedded software Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Embedded software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are there risks to human health or the environment that need to be controlled or mitigated?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were Embedded software project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Project Scope Statement: What process would you recommend for creating the Embedded software project scope statement?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Embedded software projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create an environment that encourages learning and innovation?
- Variance Analysis: What is the total budget for the Embedded software project (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement unit have sound commercial awareness and knowledge of suppliers and the market?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to easily identify success criteria and create objective measurements for each of the Embedded software project scopes goal statements?
Step-by-step and complete Embedded software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Embedded software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Embedded software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Embedded software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Embedded software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Embedded software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Embedded software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Embedded software project with this in-depth Embedded software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Embedded software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Embedded software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Embedded software investments work better.
This Embedded software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.