Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AWS Lambda Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AWS Lambda related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AWS Lambda specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AWS Lambda Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AWS Lambda improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- Does AWS Lambda analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Are there recognized AWS Lambda problems?
- How do we manage AWS Lambda Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- Does AWS Lambda create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- To whom do you add value?
- What counts that we are not counting?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AWS Lambda book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your AWS Lambda self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AWS Lambda Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AWS Lambda areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AWS Lambda Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AWS Lambda projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AWS Lambda Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AWS Lambda project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are stakeholders chosen and what roles might they have on a AWS Lambda project?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined how large a portion of the procurement portfolio should be managed by the procurement function/unit and how large a portion that should be managed locally?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of activity sequencing method is required for these activities?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the organization s history in doing similar tasks?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the documentation that you received with the AWS Lambda project product/service?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is AWS Lambda project work proceeding in accordance with the original AWS Lambda project schedule?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How have experts such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Taguchi affected the quality movement and todays use of Six Sigma?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is AWS Lambda project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its Governance system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Audit: Health and safety arrangements; stress management workshops. How does the organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
Step-by-step and complete AWS Lambda Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AWS Lambda project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AWS Lambda project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AWS Lambda project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AWS Lambda project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AWS Lambda project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AWS Lambda project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AWS Lambda project with this in-depth AWS Lambda Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AWS Lambda projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AWS Lambda and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AWS Lambda investments work better.
This AWS Lambda All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.