Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Eclipse Yari Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Eclipse Yari related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Eclipse Yari specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Eclipse Yari Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Eclipse Yari improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Eclipse Yari process?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Eclipse Yari processes of our organization?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- What are specific Eclipse Yari Rules to follow?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Eclipse Yari, and Brand Value
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Eclipse Yari book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Eclipse Yari self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Eclipse Yari Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Eclipse Yari areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Eclipse Yari Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Eclipse Yari projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Eclipse Yari Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Eclipse Yari project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the Eclipse Yari project cutting across the entire organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Project Charter: Strategic Fit: What is the Strategic Initiative Identifier for this Eclipse Yari project?
- Variance Analysis: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Eclipse Yari project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Activity Attributes: Which method produces the more accurate cost assignment?
- Quality Audit: Is there any content that may be legally actionable?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Eclipse Yari project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a forum where the departments suppliers performance is regularly discussed with the suppliers?
Step-by-step and complete Eclipse Yari Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Eclipse Yari project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Eclipse Yari project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Eclipse Yari project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Eclipse Yari project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Eclipse Yari project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Eclipse Yari project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Eclipse Yari project with this in-depth Eclipse Yari Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Eclipse Yari projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Eclipse Yari and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Eclipse Yari investments work better.
This Eclipse Yari All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.