What is involved in Customer Gateways
Find out what the related areas are that Customer Gateways connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Customer Gateways thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Customer Gateways journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Customer Gateways leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Customer Gateways related domains to cover and 77 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Customer Gateways, Payment gateway, Acquiring bank, Address Verification System, American Express, Application service provider, Brick and mortar, Bricks and clicks business model, Card association, Credit card, Discover Card, E-commerce, E-tailer, Ebusiness, Geolocation, ISO 8583, Interactive voice response, Issuing bank, Merchant account, Merchant services, Mobile phone, OFAC list, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Payment processor, Payment service provider, Secure Sockets Layer, Webserver:
Customer Gateways Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Customer Gateways decisions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Customer Gateways decisions.
– Does Customer Gateways analysis show the relationships among important Customer Gateways factors?
– How important is Customer Gateways to the user organizations mission?
– What is Effective Customer Gateways?
Payment gateway Critical Criteria:
Mine Payment gateway strategies and integrate design thinking in Payment gateway innovation.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Customer Gateways project?
– If credit card payments are accepted, do we currently have a payment gateway?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Customer Gateways?
Acquiring bank Critical Criteria:
Shape Acquiring bank visions and plan concise Acquiring bank education.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Customer Gateways? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Customer Gateways information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are the key elements of your Customer Gateways performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Address Verification System Critical Criteria:
Boost Address Verification System projects and display thorough understanding of the Address Verification System process.
– Can we add value to the current Customer Gateways decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Have all basic functions of Customer Gateways been defined?
American Express Critical Criteria:
Grade American Express results and gather practices for scaling American Express.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Customer Gateways does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What business benefits will Customer Gateways goals deliver if achieved?
Application service provider Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Application service provider decisions and plan concise Application service provider education.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Customer Gateways? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are current Customer Gateways Paradigms?
Brick and mortar Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Brick and mortar outcomes and secure Brick and mortar creativity.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Customer Gateways services/products?
– Have you identified your Customer Gateways key performance indicators?
– How to deal with Customer Gateways Changes?
Bricks and clicks business model Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Bricks and clicks business model failures and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Bricks and clicks business model projects.
Card association Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Card association strategies and pioneer acquisition of Card association systems.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Customer Gateways project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Customer Gateways project lifecycle?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Customer Gateways is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Customer Gateways process?
– Are all third parties with access to sensitive cardholder data contractually obligated to comply with card association security standards?
Credit card Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Credit card engagements and create Credit card explanations for all managers.
– Think about the people you identified for your Customer Gateways project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Customer Gateways process?
– Who will provide the final approval of Customer Gateways deliverables?
– Will mobile payments ever replace credit cards?
Discover Card Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Discover Card goals and correct better engagement with Discover Card results.
– Among the Customer Gateways product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Why should we adopt a Customer Gateways framework?
– Do we have past Customer Gateways Successes?
E-commerce Critical Criteria:
Disseminate E-commerce results and probe the present value of growth of E-commerce.
– What are 3rd party licenses integrated with the current CRM, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
– What are 3rd party licenses integrated, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Customer Gateways leaders?
– What are all of our Customer Gateways domains and what do they do?
E-tailer Critical Criteria:
Derive from E-tailer issues and catalog what business benefits will E-tailer goals deliver if achieved.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Customer Gateways in a volatile global economy?
Ebusiness Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Ebusiness adoptions and create a map for yourself.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Customer Gateways product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Customer Gateways effort?
Geolocation Critical Criteria:
Reason over Geolocation engagements and work towards be a leading Geolocation expert.
– What are the disruptive Customer Gateways technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How can you negotiate Customer Gateways successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How can skill-level changes improve Customer Gateways?
ISO 8583 Critical Criteria:
Meet over ISO 8583 goals and probe the present value of growth of ISO 8583.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Customer Gateways?
– Are there recognized Customer Gateways problems?
Interactive voice response Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Interactive voice response engagements and point out improvements in Interactive voice response.
Issuing bank Critical Criteria:
Test Issuing bank management and oversee Issuing bank requirements.
Merchant account Critical Criteria:
Grade Merchant account leadership and perfect Merchant account conflict management.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Customer Gateways leader?
– In a project to restructure Customer Gateways outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Do the Customer Gateways decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Merchant services Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Merchant services governance and proactively manage Merchant services risks.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Customer Gateways?
– Does Customer Gateways systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Customer Gateways that make it risky?
Mobile phone Critical Criteria:
Value Mobile phone planning and drive action.
– What are the long-term Customer Gateways goals?
– What are specific Customer Gateways Rules to follow?
– What about Customer Gateways Analysis of results?
OFAC list Critical Criteria:
Model after OFAC list adoptions and pay attention to the small things.
– What are our Customer Gateways Processes?
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Critical Criteria:
Apply Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard decisions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is getting what it needs.
– In what ways are Customer Gateways vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Are we Assessing Customer Gateways and Risk?
– Is the scope of Customer Gateways defined?
Payment processor Critical Criteria:
Sort Payment processor quality and observe effective Payment processor.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Customer Gateways forward?
Payment service provider Critical Criteria:
Focus on Payment service provider quality and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Payment service provider projects.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Customer Gateways workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Customer Gateways move?
Secure Sockets Layer Critical Criteria:
Boost Secure Sockets Layer goals and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Secure Sockets Layer.
– In the case of a Customer Gateways project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Customer Gateways project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Customer Gateways project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Webserver Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Webserver decisions and pay attention to the small things.
– How do we Improve Customer Gateways service perception, and satisfaction?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Customer Gateways Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Customer Gateways External links:
Customer Gateways – Gartner IT Glossary
NAVSUP Customer Gateways and Links
Payment gateway External links:
Secure Payment Gateway | Online Payment Gateway | …
Internet Payment Gateway
Acquiring bank External links:
What is an Acquiring Bank? – 2Checkout
Acquiring Bank – CardFellow
Address Verification System External links:
International Address Verification System – BCC Software
Address Verification System – EPS
[PDF]Address Verification System (AVS) Checking
American Express External links:
American Express ticket offers. Official Ticketmaster site
Application service provider External links:
Transcription application service provider (TASP)
Online Transcription Application Service Provider (TASP)
Application Service Providers | Global Capacity
Brick and mortar External links:
The new standard in e-commerce for brick and mortar stores
Bricks and clicks business model External links:
List of marketing topics: Bricks and clicks business model
Card association External links:
History of Greeting Cards – Greeting Card Association
Greeting Card Association – GCA Home Page
Homepage – NACCA | North American Credit Card Association
Credit card External links:
Best Cash Back Credit Cards – Looking For Ways to Save?
ad · www.cardratings.com/CashBack
Want a New Credit Card? – Credit Card Reviews
ad · www.CreditCards.org/Credit-Cards
Welcome! Manage your Justice credit card Account here.
Discover Card External links:
Tadalafil 20 Mg Discover Card | YourTrustedPharmacyOnline
Discover Card: Application Submitted
Discover Card – Official Site
E-commerce External links:
FedEx Cross Border E-Commerce Solutions
E-Commerce Business-to-Business Application
Retail Software | Retail POS | E-Commerce | CAM Commerce
E-tailer External links:
E-tailer – definition of e-tailer by The Free Dictionary
Ebusiness External links:
Illinois Department on Aging – eBusiness Portal
Wide Area Workflow eBusiness Suite – WAWF
Login | The Hartford EBC eBusiness Center for P&C Agents
Geolocation External links:
IP Location Finder | Detailed geolocation data and …
Geolocation and IP Intelligence Leader – Digital Element
ISO 8583 External links:
2 Answers – What is ISO 8583? – Quora
ISO 8583 | WELCOME
ISO 8583 – A worked example – Continuous Testing
Interactive voice response External links:
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) – Noridian
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System | Department of …
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) – CGS Medicare
Issuing bank External links:
What is an Issuing Bank? – 2Checkout
How to Determine the Issuing Bank for a Visa Card | Chron.com
[DOC]Issuing Bank Name: – oasis.oati.com
Merchant account External links:
Merchant Account Services for Card Payment Processing.
What is a merchant account? | Merchant Services FAQs
Merchant services External links:
Blackbaud Merchant Services
Credit Card Processing & Merchant Services – CPN USA
Payments and Merchant Services | Credit Card Processing
Mobile phone External links:
Mobile Banking | Mobile Phone Banking | U.S. Bank
Verizon Cloud – Mobile Phone Backup | Verizon Wireless
OFAC list External links:
Free OFAC Search | OFAC Check | OFAC List – Instant OFAC
[PDF]How to Handle a “Hit” on the OFAC List – 700 Dealer
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard External links:
[PDF]Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI …
Payment processor External links:
New Bank and Payment Processor Electronic Funds …
Payment service provider External links:
YapStone, Payment Service Provider – Online Payment …
Payment Service Provider – Elavon
Secure Payment Service Provider for Online Payments
Secure Sockets Layer External links:
Description of the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Handshake
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) – HE FAQ
Webserver External links:
webserver – Simple Web Server C# – Stack Overflow
DDC Webserver Launch Page – Detroit Diesel