What is involved in 2.5G
Find out what the related areas are that 2.5G connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a 2.5G thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its 2.5G journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward 2.5G leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which 2.5G related domains to cover and 170 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
2.5G, General Packet Radio Service, Mobile donating, Comparison of mobile phone standards, IOS jailbreaking, Mobile comic, BlackBerry thumb, 4G LTE, Mobile gambling, Advanced Mobile Phone System, Western Australia, Multi-band device, Evolved High Speed Packet Access, Telecommunications in Switzerland, Mobile security, Mobile phone radiation and health, Nordic Mobile Telephone, Digital AMPS, Improved Mobile Telephone Service, Mobile VoIP, HTML5 in mobile devices, Digital data, Mobile social address book, 2.5G, Evolution-Data Optimized, Carrier IQ, Photography and the law, Mobile commerce, Time division multiple access, LTE Advanced Pro, Mobile radio telephone, IEEE 802.16, High-Speed Uplink Packet Access, Mobile phone tracking, Mobile phone, Mobile blogging, Mobile app development, T-Mobile US, UMTS frequency bands, Circuit Switched Data, Legality of recording by civilians, Channel capacity, CDMA 1X, Push email, Analog signal, High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data, Channel Newsasia, Cellular network, Mobile marketing, Mobile operating system, GSM frequency bands, Northern Territory, High Speed Packet Access, Subscriber identity module, Sunrise Communications AG, Mobile broadband, Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution, Mobile ticketing, Mobile app, Mobile local search, Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing:
2.5G Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap 2.5G issues and give examples utilizing a core of simple 2.5G skills.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about 2.5G. How do we gain traction?
– Are there recognized 2.5G problems?
General Packet Radio Service Critical Criteria:
Chat re General Packet Radio Service tactics and check on ways to get started with General Packet Radio Service.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which 2.5G models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect 2.5G workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing 2.5G? There might be some that are less obvious?
Mobile donating Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Mobile donating strategies and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Mobile donating is getting what it needs.
– Will 2.5G have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of 2.5G that make it risky?
– Is 2.5G Required?
Comparison of mobile phone standards Critical Criteria:
Learn from Comparison of mobile phone standards tactics and get going.
– Is there a 2.5G Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your 2.5G activities?
– How will you measure your 2.5G effectiveness?
IOS jailbreaking Critical Criteria:
Devise IOS jailbreaking adoptions and integrate design thinking in IOS jailbreaking innovation.
– To what extent does management recognize 2.5G as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we maintain 2.5Gs Integrity?
Mobile comic Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Mobile comic adoptions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Mobile comic decisions.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of 2.5G moving forward?
– Think of your 2.5G project. what are the main functions?
– Why is 2.5G important for you now?
BlackBerry thumb Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase BlackBerry thumb leadership and acquire concise BlackBerry thumb education.
– What potential environmental factors impact the 2.5G effort?
– How do we Identify specific 2.5G investment and emerging trends?
– Does 2.5G appropriately measure and monitor risk?
4G LTE Critical Criteria:
Be clear about 4G LTE outcomes and triple focus on important concepts of 4G LTE relationship management.
– Think about the people you identified for your 2.5G project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom 2.5G project?
– How do we manage 2.5G Knowledge Management (KM)?
Mobile gambling Critical Criteria:
Examine Mobile gambling outcomes and give examples utilizing a core of simple Mobile gambling skills.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding 2.5G?
– Among the 2.5G product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How can you negotiate 2.5G successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Advanced Mobile Phone System Critical Criteria:
Review Advanced Mobile Phone System outcomes and perfect Advanced Mobile Phone System conflict management.
– What are the key elements of your 2.5G performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Western Australia Critical Criteria:
Test Western Australia governance and create a map for yourself.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed 2.5G opportunities costing us money?
– What are the Key enablers to make this 2.5G move?
Multi-band device Critical Criteria:
Audit Multi-band device tasks and revise understanding of Multi-band device architectures.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once 2.5G is underway?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective 2.5G leader?
Evolved High Speed Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Adapt Evolved High Speed Packet Access governance and budget for Evolved High Speed Packet Access challenges.
– Will 2.5G deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Are assumptions made in 2.5G stated explicitly?
Telecommunications in Switzerland Critical Criteria:
Boost Telecommunications in Switzerland results and observe effective Telecommunications in Switzerland.
– How do mission and objectives affect the 2.5G processes of our organization?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic 2.5G objectives?
– How to Secure 2.5G?
Mobile security Critical Criteria:
Investigate Mobile security decisions and question.
– Is 2.5G Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How to deal with 2.5G Changes?
Mobile phone radiation and health Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Mobile phone radiation and health adoptions and look for lots of ideas.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new 2.5G in a volatile global economy?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations 2.5G values?
Nordic Mobile Telephone Critical Criteria:
Drive Nordic Mobile Telephone results and define what our big hairy audacious Nordic Mobile Telephone goal is.
– Are there 2.5G Models?
Digital AMPS Critical Criteria:
Confer re Digital AMPS tasks and separate what are the business goals Digital AMPS is aiming to achieve.
– How do we know that any 2.5G analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Have the types of risks that may impact 2.5G been identified and analyzed?
– Do 2.5G rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Improved Mobile Telephone Service Critical Criteria:
Investigate Improved Mobile Telephone Service results and don’t overlook the obvious.
Mobile VoIP Critical Criteria:
Pilot Mobile VoIP adoptions and report on the economics of relationships managing Mobile VoIP and constraints.
– In these early days of mobile voip, analysts find it difficult to quantify its potential impact. but many expect a shakeup. can carriers, either wireless or wireline, prevent its spread?
– Operators already suffered pain when skype was launched. should they face the challenge head on or stick to restrictions on voip services?
– Client providers and virtual voip operators. the key question remains: what is the role of standards vs. proprietary solutions?
– Does your company list a contact for any catastrophic failures in the niif company specific contact directory?
– What is the proper regulatory classification for voip services (telecommunications or value-added)?
– Does your company adhere to the time duration for status reporting to interconnecting companies?
– Does your company list your mutual aid contact in the niif company specific contact directory?
– Does your company have emergency communications links with other interconnected companies?
– Should they face the challenge head on or stick to restrictions on voip services?
– Does your company have plans for disaster preparedness & recovery?
– In the case of voip, is there such a thing as a dominant player?
– Does your company have in place an emergency preparedness plan?
– Voip – telecommunications or value added service?
– Why are investors so optimistic about facebook?
– Fixed mobile convergence (fmc) what is it?
– And what about the next new technology?
– Voice communication encrypted?
– Fmc what do users want?
– Who benefits from voip?
HTML5 in mobile devices Critical Criteria:
Give examples of HTML5 in mobile devices outcomes and describe the risks of HTML5 in mobile devices sustainability.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of 2.5G product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that 2.5G objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Digital data Critical Criteria:
Merge Digital data quality and point out improvements in Digital data.
– Which digital and non-digital data will be stored or archived after the project?
– How will non-digital data be preserved, such as field notebooks and maps?
– How should digital data be preserved?
Mobile social address book Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Mobile social address book outcomes and develop and take control of the Mobile social address book initiative.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting 2.5G with what users do day-to-day?
– How do we keep improving 2.5G?
2.5G Critical Criteria:
Guide 2.5G decisions and define what do we need to start doing with 2.5G.
– Can we add value to the current 2.5G decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Does 2.5G analysis show the relationships among important 2.5G factors?
Evolution-Data Optimized Critical Criteria:
Rank Evolution-Data Optimized issues and arbitrate Evolution-Data Optimized techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in 2.5G?
– Who will provide the final approval of 2.5G deliverables?
Carrier IQ Critical Criteria:
Start Carrier IQ engagements and correct Carrier IQ management by competencies.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of 2.5G into the services that we provide?
– What are the usability implications of 2.5G actions?
Photography and the law Critical Criteria:
Review Photography and the law decisions and get going.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our 2.5G agendas for the next 3 years?
– Have all basic functions of 2.5G been defined?
– Are there 2.5G problems defined?
Mobile commerce Critical Criteria:
Gauge Mobile commerce tasks and get answers.
– In what ways are 2.5G vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What is our formula for success in 2.5G ?
Time division multiple access Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Time division multiple access management and catalog Time division multiple access activities.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your 2.5G processes?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the 2.5G process?
– What are specific 2.5G Rules to follow?
LTE Advanced Pro Critical Criteria:
Face LTE Advanced Pro adoptions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding LTE Advanced Pro.
– What is our 2.5G Strategy?
Mobile radio telephone Critical Criteria:
Focus on Mobile radio telephone management and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Mobile radio telephone services.
– Is 2.5G dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
IEEE 802.16 Critical Criteria:
Define IEEE 802.16 visions and probe IEEE 802.16 strategic alliances.
– What are the Essentials of Internal 2.5G Management?
High-Speed Uplink Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on High-Speed Uplink Packet Access engagements and devise High-Speed Uplink Packet Access key steps.
– Think about the functions involved in your 2.5G project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What is the source of the strategies for 2.5G strengthening and reform?
– How would one define 2.5G leadership?
Mobile phone tracking Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Mobile phone tracking goals and customize techniques for implementing Mobile phone tracking controls.
– Does 2.5G include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a 2.5G project?
– What are all of our 2.5G domains and what do they do?
Mobile phone Critical Criteria:
Scan Mobile phone planning and describe the risks of Mobile phone sustainability.
Mobile blogging Critical Criteria:
Derive from Mobile blogging projects and maintain Mobile blogging for success.
– When a 2.5G manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What threat is 2.5G addressing?
Mobile app development Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Mobile app development failures and check on ways to get started with Mobile app development.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether 2.5G goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How can the value of 2.5G be defined?
T-Mobile US Critical Criteria:
Probe T-Mobile US tactics and be persistent.
– Does 2.5G create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving 2.5G forward?
UMTS frequency bands Critical Criteria:
Devise UMTS frequency bands issues and handle a jump-start course to UMTS frequency bands.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your 2.5G strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good 2.5G project manager?
Circuit Switched Data Critical Criteria:
Deduce Circuit Switched Data planning and finalize the present value of growth of Circuit Switched Data.
– Is the 2.5G organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are current 2.5G Paradigms?
Legality of recording by civilians Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Legality of recording by civilians outcomes and attract Legality of recording by civilians skills.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once 2.5G is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Channel capacity Critical Criteria:
Canvass Channel capacity outcomes and work towards be a leading Channel capacity expert.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent 2.5G services/products?
CDMA 1X Critical Criteria:
Survey CDMA 1X planning and pioneer acquisition of CDMA 1X systems.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to 2.5G? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are the short and long-term 2.5G goals?
– What are internal and external 2.5G relations?
Push email Critical Criteria:
Add value to Push email governance and intervene in Push email processes and leadership.
– How do we measure improved 2.5G service perception, and satisfaction?
Analog signal Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Analog signal outcomes and gather practices for scaling Analog signal.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as 2.5G leaders?
– How can skill-level changes improve 2.5G?
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data Critical Criteria:
Jump start High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data planning and slay a dragon.
– Are we Assessing 2.5G and Risk?
Channel Newsasia Critical Criteria:
Derive from Channel Newsasia engagements and plan concise Channel Newsasia education.
– What are the barriers to increased 2.5G production?
– How do we Lead with 2.5G in Mind?
– How can we improve 2.5G?
Cellular network Critical Criteria:
Investigate Cellular network strategies and define Cellular network competency-based leadership.
– Does our organization need more 2.5G education?
Mobile marketing Critical Criteria:
Check Mobile marketing decisions and correct Mobile marketing management by competencies.
– Which customers cant participate in our 2.5G domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Does the 2.5G task fit the clients priorities?
– How do we go about Comparing 2.5G approaches/solutions?
Mobile operating system Critical Criteria:
Survey Mobile operating system quality and look for lots of ideas.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with 2.5G ?
GSM frequency bands Critical Criteria:
Group GSM frequency bands tasks and separate what are the business goals GSM frequency bands is aiming to achieve.
Northern Territory Critical Criteria:
Participate in Northern Territory management and shift your focus.
– Is there any existing 2.5G governance structure?
High Speed Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Trace High Speed Packet Access governance and visualize why should people listen to you regarding High Speed Packet Access.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these 2.5G processes?
– How much does 2.5G help?
Subscriber identity module Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Subscriber identity module engagements and look at it backwards.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this 2.5G process?
Sunrise Communications AG Critical Criteria:
Drive Sunrise Communications AG governance and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Sunrise Communications AG services.
– Do those selected for the 2.5G team have a good general understanding of what 2.5G is all about?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to 2.5G?
Mobile broadband Critical Criteria:
Unify Mobile broadband quality and look at it backwards.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your 2.5G project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we go about Securing 2.5G?
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution Critical Criteria:
Add value to Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution tactics and slay a dragon.
– Which 2.5G goals are the most important?
Mobile ticketing Critical Criteria:
Focus on Mobile ticketing outcomes and learn.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate 2.5G delivery for example is new software needed?
– Have you identified your 2.5G key performance indicators?
Mobile app Critical Criteria:
Align Mobile app adoptions and correct Mobile app management by competencies.
– If web or mobile app is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or owasp guidance and is the site actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
– What are the steps to take when developing a mobile application?
– What business benefits will 2.5G goals deliver if achieved?
Mobile local search Critical Criteria:
Discourse Mobile local search management and look at the big picture.
– For your 2.5G project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Refer to Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing outcomes and know what your objective is.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a 2.5G study?
– Do we have past 2.5G Successes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the 2.5G Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
2.5G External links:
[PDF]Wireless Cellular Networks II: 2.5G and 3G
[PDF]74852 Preference (2.5g) BL – Washington State University
General Packet Radio Service External links:
What Is GPRS? – General Packet Radio Service
What is GPRS? | General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) – …
Comparison of mobile phone standards External links:
Comparison of Mobile Phone Standards – liquisearch.com
Comparison of mobile phone standards – revolvy.com
www.revolvy.com/topic/Comparison of mobile phone standards
IOS jailbreaking External links:
Daring Fireball: The Death of iOS Jailbreaking
The END Of iOS Jailbreaking !? – YouTube
How Apple put an end to iOS jailbreaking – BetaNews
Mobile comic External links:
The Mobile Comic Con (Mobicon) page at Find Gamers.
MobiCon Mobile Comic Con – Mobile, Al – Home | Facebook
BlackBerry thumb External links:
Blackberry Thumb and Stem Cells – Regenexx
The Agony of ‘BlackBerry Thumb’ | WIRED
[PDF]Page 8 California Employer Update BlackBerry Thumb
4G LTE External links:
Cell Phone Coverage Maps: Best 4G LTE Network …
OnStar Wi-Fi with 4G LTE – Plans & Pricing – AT&T
4G LTE – OnStar
Mobile gambling External links:
Online & Mobile Gambling Guide – Bodog Casino Canada
Advanced Mobile Phone System External links:
Advanced Mobile Phone System (AMPS)
Advanced Mobile Phone System | 3 G | Radio Technology
Western Australia External links:
York Motor Museum Western Australia
Center for Transformative Work Design – Western Australia
Western Australia Public Libraries – OverDrive
Multi-band device External links:
Popular Multi-band device & Dual SIM videos – YouTube
multi-band device Pictures, Images & Photos | Photobucket
Evolved High Speed Packet Access External links:
[PDF]UMTS Evolved High Speed Packet Access (HSPA)
Evolved High Speed Packet Access – Review
Evolved High Speed Packet Access (HSPA+) | vertex
Telecommunications in Switzerland External links:
Telecommunications in Switzerland – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Telecommunications in Switzerland
Mobile security External links:
Mobile Protection, Enterprise Mobile Security – Skycure
ADP Mobile Security
Mobile Security | Education Center | BB&T Bank
Mobile phone radiation and health External links:
Mobile Phone Radiation and Health – My Radiation …
Nordic Mobile Telephone External links:
NMT – Nordic Mobile Telephone | AcronymFinder
NMT abbreviation stands for Nordic Mobile Telephone
Digital AMPS External links:
Digital Amps – Best Buy
Improved Mobile Telephone Service External links:
Blue Box – IMTS “Improved Mobile Telephone Service” …
Improved Mobile Telephone Service – WOW.com
Improved Mobile Telephone Service – Quora
Mobile VoIP External links:
Mobile VoIP Apps for Android and iOS | RingCentral Apps
Mobile VoIP App from Dial91
HTML5 in mobile devices External links:
HTML5 In Mobile Devices | Online Coding
Digital data External links:
Digital Data loggers DDL for VFC – Traceable Products®
[PDF]Analog Transmission of Digital Data: ASK, FSK, PSK, …
Westinghouse WGen 5,500/6,850-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Generator with GFCI Outlets and Digital Data Center
Mobile social address book External links:
Mobile social address book – Revolvy
update.revolvy.com/topic/Mobile social address book
2.5G External links:
[PDF]74852 Preference (2.5g) BL – Washington State University
[PDF]Wireless Cellular Networks II: 2.5G and 3G
Evolution-Data Optimized External links:
EV-DO abbreviation stands for Evolution-Data Optimized
Carrier IQ External links:
What Is Carrier IQ? (Updated) – Gizmodo
Photography and the law External links:
PHOTOGRAPHY AND THE LAW – Internet Archive
Drone Photography and the Law – Photo Attorney
Mobile commerce External links:
Mobile Commerce | Masterpass Digital Wallet | Mastercard
Mobile Commerce – Investopedia
Ready for Next – Mobile Commerce – CyberSource
LTE Advanced Pro External links:
What is LTE Advanced Pro? | Long Term Evolution (LTE)
LTE Advanced Pro | Qualcomm
Mobile radio telephone External links:
MRTI means Mobile Radio Telephone Interconnect – All …
Compare Prices on Mobile Radio Telephone- Online …
Mobile radio telephone usable as emergency telephone
IEEE 802.16 External links:
term:wimax = ieee 802.16 Study Sets and Flashcards | Quizlet
quizlet.com/subject/term:wimax = ieee 802.16
[PDF]Resource Allocation in IEEE 802.16 Mobile WiMAX
High-Speed Uplink Packet Access External links:
High-Speed Uplink Packet Access
High-Speed Uplink Packet Access is a 3G mobile telephony protocol in the HSPA family with up-link speeds up to 5.76 Mbit/s. The name HSUPA was created by Nokia. The official 3GPP name for ‘HSUPA’ is Enhanced Uplink. The specifications for HSUPA are included in Universal Mobile Telecommunications System Release 6 standard published by 3GPP. – “The technical purpose of the Enhanced Uplink feature is to improve the performance of uplink dedicated transport channels, i.e. to increase capacity and throughput and reduce delay.”
Mobile phone tracking External links:
MobileRecorder 24 – N1 Mobile Phone Tracking App
Mobile Phone Tracking – 13 Photos – 4 Reviews – Website
Mobile phone External links:
File a Phone Insurance Claim for Your T-Mobile Phone
Mobile Banking | Mobile Phone Banking | U.S. Bank
Mobile Phone Monitoring App and Tracking Solution | Spyzie
Mobile blogging External links:
Mobile Blogging – Home | Facebook
Mobile Blogging Platform – Home | Facebook
mobile blogging | Verizon Community
Mobile app development External links:
Metova – Mobile App Development Services
MobileSmith – Enterprise Mobile App Development Platform
Catavolt: Rapid Mobile App Development for the Enterprise
T-Mobile US External links:
T-mobile Us, Inc. – TMUS – Stock Price Today – Zacks
UMTS frequency bands External links:
UMTS Frequency Bands | 3 G | Radio Spectrum
Circuit Switched Data External links:
[PDF]EIS Service Guide: Circuit Switched Data Service …
Legality of recording by civilians External links:
Legality of recording by civilians – topics.revolvy.com
topics.revolvy.com/topic/Legality of recording by civilians
Legality of Recording By Civilians – liquisearch.com
Channel capacity External links:
The Four C’s of Channel Capacity Planning – The Spur Group
[PDF]Channel Capacity with Side Information – A Uniﬁed View
CDMA 1X External links:
Verizon CDMA 1x sunsetting by 2020 | Pocketnow
Push email External links:
What is push email? | Workspace Email – GoDaddy Help US
What is push email? – Definition – MobileBurn
Push email – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Analog signal External links:
Absolute Process Instruments – Analog Signal …
Acquiring an Analog Signal: Bandwidth, Nyquist …
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data External links:
HSCSD (High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data) – Global …
Channel Newsasia External links:
Channel NewsAsia (@ChannelNewsAsia) | Twitter
Channel NewsAsia – Breaking News, Singapore News, …
Cellular network External links:
Check your cellular network coverage | Pod Trackers
Mobile marketing External links:
Mobile Marketing Made EZ – EZ Texting
The Mobile Marketing Platform Built for Engagement | …
Six Tips for Mobile Marketing to Engage Customers
Mobile operating system External links:
Which is the most secure mobile operating system? – Quora
How to Figure out Your Mobile Operating System: 7 Steps
GSM frequency bands External links:
GSM Frequency Bands | Telecommunications | …
GSM frequency bands – YouTube
What Are GSM Frequency Bands, ARFCNs And …
Northern Territory External links:
Northern Territory (Book, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Northern Territory Formula 500 – Home | Facebook
Mabo/Northern Territory – The Native Title Revolution
High Speed Packet Access External links:
HSPA and HSPA+ High Speed Packet Access for 3G …
What is High Speed Packet Access? Webopedia Definition
Evolved High Speed Packet Access (HSPA+) | vertex
Subscriber identity module External links:
What is subscriber identity module? Webopedia Definition
Sunrise Communications AG External links:
184.108.40.206 | Sunrise Communications AG | AbuseIPDB
220.127.116.11 | Sunrise Communications AG | AbuseIPDB
Mobile broadband External links:
Mobile Broadband | Verizon Wireless
Are These Actually The Best Mobile Broadband Providers?
Mobile broadband for Surface Pro LTE: FAQ
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution External links:
enhanced data rates for gsm evolution edge
Mobile ticketing External links:
SEPTA | Mobile Ticketing Pilot Project
Mobile Ticketing Info | Nashville Predators
Bytemark, Inc. – The Mobile Ticketing and Commerce …
Mobile app External links:
Drivers Ed & Defensive Driving Mobile App – Aceable
Google AdMob – Mobile App Monetization & In App Advertising
Amex Mobile app by American Express
Mobile local search External links:
[PDF]Annual mobile local search queries will exceed …
How to Make the Most of Mobile Local Search – Mashable
Mobile Local Search Apps, Technology & Mobile Devices | …