What is involved in Salesforce.com
Find out what the related areas are that Salesforce.com connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Salesforce.com thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Salesforce.com journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Salesforce.com leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Salesforce.com related domains to cover and 121 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Salesforce.com, Business card, Alibaba Cloud, Distributed file system for cloud, Southern Pacific Building, Cloud Foundry, Microsoft Azure, San Mateo, California, Hardware virtualization, Dun & Bradstreet, The New York Times, Akamai Technologies, Cloud computing security, Ticker symbol, Market capitalization, Customer support, Sales management, Initial public offering, Customer service, Amazon Web Services, Hyderabad, India, Oracle Database, Engine Yard, SAP Cloud Platform, Alibaba Group, Oracle Linux, Comparison of structured storage software, DEF CON, Web API, Google AdWords, New York City, International Data Group, Morges, Switzerland, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Online Services, Computer network, VMware vCloud Air:
Salesforce.com Critical Criteria:
– In what ways are Salesforce.com vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Think of your Salesforce.com project. what are the main functions?
– How can skill-level changes improve Salesforce.com?
Business card Critical Criteria:
Design Business card tasks and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Business card decisions.
– Think about the functions involved in your Salesforce.com project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How do we manage Salesforce.com Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How do we maintain Salesforce.coms Integrity?
Alibaba Cloud Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Alibaba Cloud failures and create a map for yourself.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Salesforce.com, including any consulting or professional services?
– How would one define Salesforce.com leadership?
– Are there Salesforce.com Models?
Distributed file system for cloud Critical Criteria:
Investigate Distributed file system for cloud risks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Distributed file system for cloud skills.
– For your Salesforce.com project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is Supporting Salesforce.com documentation required?
– What are the long-term Salesforce.com goals?
Southern Pacific Building Critical Criteria:
Drive Southern Pacific Building adoptions and report on setting up Southern Pacific Building without losing ground.
– Does Salesforce.com create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Salesforce.com that make it risky?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Salesforce.com been identified and analyzed?
Cloud Foundry Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Cloud Foundry goals and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Cloud Foundry is getting what it needs.
– What is our formula for success in Salesforce.com ?
– What is Effective Salesforce.com?
– Is Salesforce.com Required?
Microsoft Azure Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Microsoft Azure quality and change contexts.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Salesforce.com is underway?
– Does Salesforce.com analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How important is Salesforce.com to the user organizations mission?
San Mateo, California Critical Criteria:
Dissect San Mateo, California engagements and balance specific methods for improving San Mateo, California results.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Salesforce.com leader?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Salesforce.com forward?
Hardware virtualization Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Hardware virtualization failures and intervene in Hardware virtualization processes and leadership.
– What are our needs in relation to Salesforce.com skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are specific Salesforce.com Rules to follow?
Dun & Bradstreet Critical Criteria:
Coach on Dun & Bradstreet tactics and finalize specific methods for Dun & Bradstreet acceptance.
– Why should we adopt a Salesforce.com framework?
– What threat is Salesforce.com addressing?
The New York Times Critical Criteria:
Review The New York Times management and research ways can we become the The New York Times company that would put us out of business.
– Is there a Salesforce.com Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are the business goals Salesforce.com is aiming to achieve?
Akamai Technologies Critical Criteria:
Shape Akamai Technologies planning and find the essential reading for Akamai Technologies researchers.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Salesforce.com project manager?
– What are all of our Salesforce.com domains and what do they do?
Cloud computing security Critical Criteria:
Mix Cloud computing security outcomes and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Salesforce.com process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Salesforce.com process available?
– what is New About Cloud Computing Security?
– Are there recognized Salesforce.com problems?
– How to Secure Salesforce.com?
Ticker symbol Critical Criteria:
Guide Ticker symbol strategies and pioneer acquisition of Ticker symbol systems.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Salesforce.com does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How will you measure your Salesforce.com effectiveness?
Market capitalization Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Market capitalization governance and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Market capitalization.
– what is the best design framework for Salesforce.com organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Salesforce.com?
– Is there any existing Salesforce.com governance structure?
Customer support Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Customer support tasks and ask what if.
– What hours is technical or customer support available?
– What is the Impact of Social CRM on Customer Support?
– What customer support will be needed?
– How do I contact customer support?
– How can we improve Salesforce.com?
Sales management Critical Criteria:
Review Sales management tactics and explore and align the progress in Sales management.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Salesforce.com? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Initial public offering Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Initial public offering decisions and create a map for yourself.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Salesforce.com process?
– Are we Assessing Salesforce.com and Risk?
Customer service Critical Criteria:
Shape Customer service outcomes and arbitrate Customer service techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How would you as an individual feel if you had made what you felt was a valid complaint, and the organization/company dismissed it as being of no concern and not worth sorting out?
– In the past year, have you intended to conduct a business transaction or make a purchase but decided not to based on a poor Customer Service experience?
– Good Customer Service at a fast food drive through window is fairly easy to visualize. but what about good Customer Service in our organization?
– Management: what qualities would a manager who is focused on outstanding Customer Service possess?
– Would suppliers classify your organization as being one of their best or worse customers?
– Give an example of a time you made a point to go above and beyond with Customer Service?
– In the past year, have you utilized social media to get a Customer Service response?
– CRM and Customer Service: Strategic Asset or Corporate Overhead?
– Which are the key performance indicators for Customer Service?
– Will revenues from increase in service offset added costs?
– How should you approach clients verbally and nonverbally?
– Do we Always ask Is there anything else I can do for you?
– How do companies apply social media to Customer Service?
– What are your organization s service characteristics?
– What is the percentage of calls transferred to you?
– Are clients delighted to do business with you?
– What is required in a Customer Service job?
– Do clients enjoy doing business with you?
– Are your systems easy to use?
Amazon Web Services Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Amazon Web Services tactics and summarize a clear Amazon Web Services focus.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Salesforce.com strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
Hyderabad, India Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Hyderabad, India projects and probe the present value of growth of Hyderabad, India.
– Do Salesforce.com rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What will drive Salesforce.com change?
Oracle Database Critical Criteria:
Investigate Oracle Database governance and shift your focus.
– Will Salesforce.com deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Engine Yard Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Engine Yard adoptions and attract Engine Yard skills.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Salesforce.com services/products?
– How much does Salesforce.com help?
SAP Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Set goals for SAP Cloud Platform quality and look for lots of ideas.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Salesforce.com effort?
Alibaba Group Critical Criteria:
Nurse Alibaba Group results and maintain Alibaba Group for success.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Salesforce.com into the services that we provide?
– How will you know that the Salesforce.com project has been successful?
Oracle Linux Critical Criteria:
Discourse Oracle Linux decisions and point out improvements in Oracle Linux.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Salesforce.com objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Among the Salesforce.com product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Comparison of structured storage software Critical Criteria:
Analyze Comparison of structured storage software projects and point out improvements in Comparison of structured storage software.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Salesforce.com processes?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Salesforce.com? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do we Improve Salesforce.com service perception, and satisfaction?
DEF CON Critical Criteria:
Add value to DEF CON outcomes and cater for concise DEF CON education.
– Do we monitor the Salesforce.com decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Who needs to know about Salesforce.com ?
Web API Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Web API strategies and oversee implementation of Web API.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Salesforce.com goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Salesforce.com processes of our organization?
– Are assumptions made in Salesforce.com stated explicitly?
Google AdWords Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Google AdWords strategies and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Google AdWords.
– What vendors make products that address the Salesforce.com needs?
– How do we go about Comparing Salesforce.com approaches/solutions?
New York City Critical Criteria:
Deliberate New York City decisions and slay a dragon.
– Will Salesforce.com have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Salesforce.com project?
International Data Group Critical Criteria:
Add value to International Data Group tactics and summarize a clear International Data Group focus.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Salesforce.com in a volatile global economy?
– How is the value delivered by Salesforce.com being measured?
– Who sets the Salesforce.com standards?
Morges, Switzerland Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Morges, Switzerland results and balance specific methods for improving Morges, Switzerland results.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Salesforce.com process?
– What are our Salesforce.com Processes?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Oracle Corporation issues and develop and take control of the Oracle Corporation initiative.
Microsoft Online Services Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Microsoft Online Services quality and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Salesforce.com activities?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Define Computer network engagements and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Computer network services.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Salesforce.com project?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– How can you measure Salesforce.com in a systematic way?
VMware vCloud Air Critical Criteria:
Wrangle VMware vCloud Air tasks and report on setting up VMware vCloud Air without losing ground.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Salesforce.com workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Is the scope of Salesforce.com defined?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Salesforce.com Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Salesforce.com External links:
100 Sales Tips for 2016 – Salesforce.com
Business card External links:
Chevron Texaco Business Card – Official Site
Business Card Guide: Job Tittle | allBcards
Job titles on your business card? – Jackson Wynne
Alibaba Cloud External links:
Alibaba Cloud – YouTube
Alibaba Cloud – Official Site
Distributed file system for cloud External links:
Distributed file system for cloud – wireless-toolkit.com
Distributed file system for cloud – Revolvy
broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Distributed file system for cloud
Southern Pacific Building External links:
Southern Pacific Building :: Image Collections
Southern Pacific Building Company – BuildZoom
SOUTHERN PACIFIC BUILDING NEARS COMPLETION …
Cloud Foundry External links:
Cloud Foundry for Developers | Pluralsight
Pivotal Cloud Foundry – Official Site
Microsoft Azure External links:
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
San Mateo, California External links:
AT&T Store – San Mateo, California
The New York Times External links:
The School of The New York Times
The New York Times Upfront – Official Site
Cooking with the New York Times – NYT Cooking
Akamai Technologies External links:
Akamai Technologies, Inc. – AKAM – Stock Price Today – Zacks
AKAM – Akamai Technologies Inc Stock quote – …
AKAM: Akamai Technologies Inc – Stock Quote and News – …
Cloud computing security External links:
Cloud Computing Security – Google Cloud
Ticker symbol External links:
Is There a Bitcoin Ticker Symbol? – Money Morning
Stock Ticker Symbol Lookup – MarketWatch
Market capitalization External links:
Measuring Market Capitalization – Morningstar, Inc.
Large Caps – Top 20 by Market Capitalization
Market capitalization Definition – NASDAQ.com
Customer support External links:
Customer Support – PayPal
Welcome to the EarthLink Customer Support Site
1.800.GoFedEx Phone Menu – FedEx Customer Support
Sales management External links:
Efficio – Media Sales Management – CRM, Yield, Proposal
Sales management for small businesses – Intuit QuickBooks
Sales Management Recruiting Firm – The Porter Group
Initial public offering External links:
Inside IPO – Initial Public Offering Infomation, Marketing
Initial Public Offering – IPO – Investopedia
Gates Industrial files for initial public offering
Customer service External links:
Capital One Customer Service | Contact Us
ODJFS | Child Support Customer Service Portal
Customer Service Center – Washington Gas eService Center
Amazon Web Services External links:
AWS re:Invent 2017 | Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services Sign-In
Amazon Web Services – Official Site
Hyderabad, India External links:
Hyderabad Trekking Club – HTC (Hyderabad, India) | Meetup
Hyderabad, India – Amazon.jobs
Oracle Database External links:
Page Title – Oracle Database
FREE download Oracle Database Tables – WinSite
Engine Yard External links:
Engine Yard Free 500 Hour Trial
Engine Yard (@engineyard) | Twitter
Engine Yard: Log In or Sign Up
SAP Cloud Platform External links:
Experience Cloud Platform – SAP Cloud Platform
Getting Started | SAP Cloud Platform
Overview | SAP Cloud Platform
Alibaba Group External links:
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd – BABA – Stock Quotes – CNBC
BABA – Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Stock quote – …
Oracle Linux External links:
Oracle Linux – Oracle FAQ
Oracle Linux 6 Documentation Library
Oracle Linux 7 Documentation Library
DEF CON External links:
DEF CON – Official Site
Web API External links:
New Year 2018 Countdown Timer Web API
Google AdWords External links:
Google AdWords Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide – Neil …
Get more marketing muscle with Google AdWords
New York City External links:
new york city – TITLE Boxing
New York City Department of Environmental Protection – …
International Data Group External links:
International Data Group Jobs | Glassdoor
Morges, Switzerland External links:
Morges, Switzerland Forecast | Weather Underground
Modéré(E), Female, 46 | Morges, Switzerland | Badoo
Oracle Corporation External links:
ORCL : Summary for Oracle Corporation – Yahoo Finance
Oracle Corporation – ORCL – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) After Hours Trading – …
Microsoft Online Services External links:
Microsoft Online Services Customer Portal
Microsoft Online Services Advisor – partner.microsoft.com
Microsoft Online Services
Computer network External links:
How to find my computer network name – Mil Incorporated
Remote services, computer network, PC Health Check – …
VMware vCloud Air External links:
VMware vCloud Air – User Management
VMware vCloud Air
VMware vCloud Air